Monday, July 7, 2014

The Year in Film (So Far)





                                                         2014 IN MOVIES



I do not know if you know this but I am a big movie dude. I know more about movies than both my parents. At least newer movies. Well I do not know if you know this, but this year has been exciting. And lucky for you, I am your guy.

At the start of the year they had one of my favorites so far. Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit was awesome. If you have not seen it, you must!

At the end of the month was the over advertised movie, I Frankenstein. Robocop, based on the old 80s one I want to see so bad.

Also a creepy looking Liam Neeson movie called Non-Stop. About a guy who is high jacking a plane with Neeson aboard. But that is just what I think it is about. I am not sure.

Then the amazing blockbuster, The Lego Movie. After that we have an interesting movie called The Monuments Men.

Also in February we have Mr Peabody and Sherman and Pompeii.

Then to end February we have Son Of God.

Then is March we have not so many movies including Noah, and Divergent.

In April we have the 2nd Captain America movie but not much more.

In May we have lots of movies including The Amazing Spider Man 2, Million Dollar Arm, X-men Days Of Future Past, Mom's Night Out, Godzilla, Edge Of Tomorrow, and Maleficent.

Then in June there is Jersey Boys, Transformers 4, and How to Train your Dragon 2.



Well that wraps it up, so far. But for now, lets move out!




0 comments: