Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mouse Story

****WARNING FROM MOM******





Don't look at the picture below if you are easily grossed out, in fact, just stop reading now and check back in a few days for something more appealing.







****WARNING IS OVER, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK************




This mouse is not a pet. We did not just get it and then let it out and catch it in a trap. It is a wild mouse and it sneaked into our house. I'll tell you the story. First we thought we saw a mouse, so we went and bought some live traps. And we never caught anything. And then one night they did see him. And then the next day, that's when I heard the story. And then, the next day Jeremy's running in saying "We caught a mouse last night". And then we buried him. And we put a bunch of sticks on top. If you have any questions, just ask me on my blog.





1 comments:

danc said...

EEEWWWWW!!!! But I'm glad he's gone!

MUCH LOVE
Grandma Darlene