Saturday, October 31, 2009

Things I've learned about the Titanic


1. I learned when the Titanic sunk the lookouts didn't see the iceberg in time because it was really dark and there was no moon.

2. I think the Titanic is 10 feet down in the bottom of the ocean. Maybe even 2 miles down.

3. It was close to the time of World War 1.

4. Did you know that the iceberg hit the Titanic right in the boiler room?

5. Did you know that I don't like the iceberg?

6. Write what you know about the Titanic.

7. Bye-Bye Titanic.

1 comments:

w said...

I know that it was the Titanic's maiden voyage, and that it was the largest passenger ship ever! Did you know that they thought it was unsinkable, so they didn't have enough life boats, and so when it crashed, a lot of people died. After that, they changed the laws about how many lifeboats need to be on passenger ships.