Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bad Boys


There were some bad boys. They were in our neighborhood Sunday night trying to wake up our neighbor, Gene. All we heard was the honking. Alidia didn't wake up. They were driving in a car so fast, me and Aviana were awake and we thought they had stolen our car, but they didn't. But we heard the honking. We called the cops.

Then Monday night they came to our door. And I didn't hear anything that night. But our dad ran out in the street in his pajamas. He ran down to the corner, but then they left. Tuesday morning I told my mom I'm going to stay up on the couch until the middle of the night (like when the Titanic sunk) and I'm gonna open the door. I'm gonna take my bathrobe belt, fling it over them and drag them into the house. Then I'm not gonna let them go until the cops get here.

This is what I'll have on the couch. My bathrobe belt, a broom, a flashlight so I can see them, a snack just to eat on the couch, a pencil, paper, a string, a book, and a stuffed animal. A big stuffed animal, like maybe my big grey wolf.

I'll let you know what happens in the morning.

2 comments:

w said...

Oh my gosh! I can't wait to hear what happens! You are a tough guy, Cole! One of the Good Guys!! :)

DK said...

What happened!?